FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2004-03 > 1079289977

From: Dave Mayall <>
Subject: Re: Site unavailable
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 18:46:17 +0000

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:24:02 -0000, you wrote:

>Clearly not, But that was a perfectly reasonable and politely framed
>suggestion, and perhaps as such deserves the courtesy of a similarly framed
>response.

Can't win, can I?

My response *was* reasonable and polite. It explained why, on this
occasion, no message was put up.

On other occasions, for example where the problem becomes apparent to
somebody who cannot fix it himself or the fix is going to take a
while, we do put messages up.

The fact that people seem to be looking to take offence where none was
intended makes me increasingly less inclined to respond to messages at
all.

--
Dave Mayall

This thread: