FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2007-02 > 1170350826

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: transcribing
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:27:06 -0000

Mike

There is absolutely no need to recheck the file having done it once.

FreeBMD does give a warning at time of upload.

When you first upload a file either via your File Management or via WinBMD you will receive a
warning message which indicates the file has been successfully uploaded but also including details
of the cause of the warning.

Allan Raymond