FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2007-05 > 1178128263

From: "Laurence Clark" <>
Subject: RE: WinBMD Problems
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 18:51:03 +0100

To Debz etc.

Many thanks to everyone who gave me the benefit of their experiences of the
problems I have had. I have tried reinstalling (having removed all
references to WinBMD), running with compatibility as XP, and running as
Administrator - all to no avail. As far as the ActiveX settings are
concerned, while I can see which ActiveX Add-ons are present, I can see no
obvious candidate that is affecting WinBMD.

Hopefully, David Mayall will have some good news when he has set-up his
Vista test-bed.

Once again, many thanks,

Laurence