FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2007-06 > 1182240322

From: "Archer Barrie" <>
Subject: RE: Transcription Problem
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:05:22 +0100

In addition to this, you will still have problems with the file name and
the simplest solution is probably to put pages 186, 186A and 186B in one
file named, for example, 1839B20186. This is perfectly legal but you
will have to number the pages 186, 187 and 188 in WinBMD and then change
them as suggested to 186, 186A and 186B in Notepad (or similar).

Barrie