FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2008-01 > 1199454535

From: "LINDA RHEAD" <>
Subject: Re: Windows Vista and WinBMD
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:48:55 -0000

Hello, Frank,

Well I don't know what I'm doing differently to you but, fingers crossed,
WinBMD is working fine on my laptop which runs on Vista Home Preimium
too.Having said that this is my first time as a transcriber and I'm only on
my first page,but when I finish for the day I simply click on 'save current
batch' under File and my work saves perfectly,opens up again the next day no
problem all still there. I haven't, however, got round to the stage of
uploading yet, so maybe time will tell...I hope not as I enjoy doing this.

Regards, Linda Rhead