FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2008-01 > 1199462021

From: STEPHEN SETTER <>
Subject: Re: Windows Vista and WinBMD
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 15:53:41 +0000 (GMT)

I have just installed WinBMD on my Vista PC to try and see if I had a problem as well. I have imported a part completed file from my XP laptop and this opened no problem and I have been able to add more lines and save the work. I have discovered that Vista saves the output in C:\Users\Accountname\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\WinBMD\Output
rather than the default C:\Program Files\WinBMD\Output which may explain why some are unable to find the saved files. I have not yet tried an upload using Vista so I can't comment on that yet, but I don't seem to have the same problems as others with transcribing

This thread: