FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2009-09 > 1253626872

From: "Karen Allen" <>
Subject: Transcribing alternate names and double barrell names - Scan1949M1-S-0226
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:41:12 +0100

Hi,
I'm a first time transcriber . can you tell me if this is how the following entries should be transcribed?

Sutcliff, George S. Sutcliff or Kendrick Marylebone or Ashford 5d 731

Sutcliff George S. Sutcliff Marylebone,5d 731

Sutcliff George S. Kendrick Marylebone,5d 731

Sutcliff George S. Sutcliff Ashford,5d 731

Sutcliff George S. Kendrick Ashford,5d 731

Sutherland, Andrew L. Sutherland or Dyehouse Battle 5h 46

Sutherland Andrew L. Sutherland Battle5h 46

Sutherland Andrew L. Dyehouse Battle5h 46

Sutherland, Dorothy J. Milton-Miller Warwick 9c 2136

Sutherland Dorothy J. Milton-Miller Warwick9c 2136

Thanks Karen

This thread: