FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2009-09 > 1253631145

From: "Allan Raymond" <>
Subject: Re: Transcribing alternate names and double barrell names - Scan1949M1-S-0226
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 15:52:25 +0100

Very rare for me to disagree with Pearls of Wisdom from Dave.

My earlier advice is the correct answer.

The entry should be transcribed as:

Sutcliff, George S. Sutcliff Marylebone 5d
731
#COMMENT(3) entry reads Sutcliff or Kendrick or Ashford for spouse name
Sutcliff, George S. Kendrick Marylebone 5d 731
Sutcliff, George S. Ashford Marylebone 5d 731

Allan Raymond

--
Dave Mayall