FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2009-11 > 1257982612

From: "Selwyn Auty" <>
Subject: RE: Problem verifying Batch
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:36:52 -0000

HI dave
I had a similar problem recently
What had happened was that I saved my work after completing about a third of
the transcription.
When I subsequently came back and completed the page I did not properly save
at the end.
On checking I realised what had happened - I properly saved the whole page
and then had no problems uploading.
Perhaps yours is a similar problem. Worth a check.
Regards
Selwyn