FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2010-03 > 1268517596

From: "Lol" <>
Subject: Re: Changes to WinBMD
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 21:59:56 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

Without wishing to be controversial, some of us have been transcribing for
several years and have used the other transcribing software. Whilst WinBMD
is an excellent product and has many more user friendly facilities than
SpeedBMD, those of us that have used the latter find that over the years we
have got used to certain shortcuts in our transcribing and would like to
see them in WinBMD. We are only suggesting to Ian that he includes them on
his next version. It is up to him to decide whether it is necessary or
worthwhile to put them in. Obviously none of us would want him to be tied to
his computer trying to upgrade WinBMD if such an upgrade was extremely time
consuming. We all know he gives his time for free and we are all grateful
that he has done so and continues to do so