FreeBMD-Admins-L Archives

Archiver > FreeBMD-Admins > 2010-03 > 1268678298

From: Diana Luheshi <>
Subject: RE: Changes to WinBMD - learning shortcuts
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:38:18 +0000

I am only on my 4th ever transcription, but I am finding all the tutorials from my syndicate boss and the FreeBMD pages very helpful. I am very bad at using keyboard shortcuts at the best of times but the ones in BMDVerify are really useful, so I've made myself a cribsheet of them for training purposes!

Diana

(Watford, Herts, UK)