Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-01 > 0947554798

From: "Patricia O'Connor" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V00 #48
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 18:39:58 -0700

Celeste, NO! NO! NO!
I have only had my website up for about a week, but I 'lurked' for a
couple of weeks before that and I learned and executed a lot of info.
before uploading my pages.

If everyone posts to the 'postee', the rest of us can't learn from
that. I don't consider it 'bashing' to post an answer to a query. I
appreciate an answer, and don't feel upset for an answer that might show
up my lack of knowledge. I do lack knowledge!

Pat

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~smith

Researching Browning, Cain, Chapman, Cheshire, Colescott,
Corderman, Fred, Sexton, Spradling and Wilmouth

Proud Rootsweb sponsor

> Subject: [FreeHelp] Disagreements
> Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:56:08 -0000
> From: "Celeste Knox" <>
>
> I have belonged to this list for some time now and have learned a lot and met some very nice people. I'm sorry but I feel I must say this;
>
> If you are having a problem would it not be better to address it to the list owner or overseer and would it not be better to answer a posting directly to the postee, instead of bashing each other in public. I to have a very hot temper, but with age have learned life to much to short for these thing.
>
> It is not my intent to chastise anyone, just voicing my opinion.
>
> >From one who has learned from experience,
> Celeste Knox

This thread: