Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-01 > 0948647478

From: "L. Harper" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] I need help on all of it.
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 17:11:18 GMT

as far as writing the HTML.....I highly recommend the site that was linked
from Betty's page:

I loved the tutorial.

As far as downloading....I haven't really tried it the way everyone is
saying....and I'm not sure about this.....but

I accessed the webpage

instead of typing in www or http use the prefix ftp//:

This should work on Netscape or Microsoft Internet Explorer.

It will ask for your username and's case sensitive, so make
sure you type it exact. You'll see a bunch of folders.

I then opened up another window where my file was and just dragged and
dropped it into the genealogy folder ...

It seemed to work!

ps....someone let me know if this is incorrect???