Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-01 > 0948931664

From: "Kenneth Rury" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] AOL access problems
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 16:07:44 PST

I can't see why AOL wouldn't work. I was looking for missing tags or
something. You might try one of the html validaters. I have some listed on
my Web Tips page.

Your site looks nice. Each of your sections really should be a separate page
that you link to. They don't need to be in the same file. If you leave it in
the same file, I would get rid of all the blank space between sections.
People often will just scroll down from section to section rather than going
back to the menu. The extra space just makes it harder to read. Your
excellent use of heading tags is what will naturally identify each section
properly.

Good job.