Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-05 > 0957889421

From: <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Help with sound files
Date: Tue, 9 May 2000 11:23:41 -0500

Question:
Is there any way a single sound file can be played continuously, whilst
someone accesses all my genealogy web pages, other than by including the
sound file URL individually in each page's settings. This will cause the
sound file to continually stop and start on each page visited; BUT- I
want a continuous unbroken sound? [or am I simply asking too much of my
Microsoft Software-ie "Front Page Express".
S. Cannon via:

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tag

This thread: