Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-06 > 0959877618

From: <>
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:40:18 EDT

I've read the FAQ re MailMerge and commented to the webmaster re its
contents. I've also asked for any changes that need to be made re
permissions for my site knibbetc in the genealogy section of freepages.…

Can you please help me further? I had written my form before subscribing.
Do I just have to change the FORM ACTION line and I'm not clear re my 'path
name' (does it appear in the On-line editor?) nor what a person filling in
the form has to do if they are presented with a MailMerge Gateway. I'd asked
what's a 'browser's key'?

bfn

Alan

This thread: