Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-08 > 0965349780

From: <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] First Timer
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 20:43:00 -0400

Mary Ann Kaylor wrote:

Kathy, Just saw your message on Free Help pages and looked at your site....I am in
the process of building a site, too and find one page very interesting. The Form
page where one fills out information to submit to you. Can you tell me something
about it? I went to the web site and but couldn't figure out where the free stuff
was <g> or how to even go about getting the forms. Appreciate you giving me some
insight.

Answer:

All you do when you go to http://www.formsite.com is click on "New User" in the
dialog box where it asks for your Username and Password. You fill in their form
and then you can use their site to create your own form (or you can use forms they
already have set up). I found it quite easy to do and it doesn't cost a thing
(unless, of course, you want to upgrade to being a paying customer for some of
their services) and my family loves it because it makes it easy for them to send me
information in a format that I can print and save (I used to have scraps of paper
all over with handwritten notes that were completely unreadable!)

Hope this helps!
Kathy Rhodes

This thread: