Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2000-08 > 0965647235

From: <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Guestbook not on file? and thank you!!!
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:20:35 EDT

Hello
First thank you all for advising me on the HUGE page on my census table.
I took out all the extraneous BR tags and it looks much better. Thanks to
all of you who responded.

My newest/latest problem is the guestbook, and I am not quite sure where
I went wrong this time. :) I registered to get the guestbook with my
homepage:

freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kramarsteb

After a few more wrong starts, I finally got it connected. However when I
try to enter it, I get an "Oops, page isn't registered" message. Is it
because my guestbook is on
~kramarsteb/guestbook

for input and I registered under ~kramarsteb? Is it correctable?

Thanks again for the help
Anna

This thread: