Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2001-06 > 0991944477

From: "Robin W. Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Code for family group sheet and family tree form
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:07:57 -0700 (PDT)

Sandy -

Okay, it appears I deleted those promised files in favor of using
WorldConnect, integrated in with my .genealogy material. But here are a
couple of URIs which might have been the source of my original notes:

Pat <G> Asher's Family Group Sheets page:
http://freepages.computers.rootsweb.com/~pasher/fgs.htm .

Pat also suggests ( at
http://freepages.computers.rootsweb.com/~pasher/genesite/index.html#gedtohtml
) three GEDCOM to HTML programs you might want to look at. I'm going to
test out the GedHTree program listed there myself to see if the GEDCOM USA
and Euro maps chart my family data as well as they chart the example data.

Or you may be thinking of Elaine Johnson's free 'HTML Codes for the Pedigree
Chart & the Family Group Sheet' at
http://www.ida.net/users/elaine/pedigre2.HTM .

I hope this information helps you locate what you're looking for.

Robin (rED..oO ROBBYN)

P.S.-I've found WorldConnect to be so flexible that it's possible to walk a
visitor from your webpages into WorldConnect and back using hyperlinks
without the visitor ever realizing they left your .genealogy site. Consider
if one of these simulated grave tablets at
<http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=willingham-glenn&id=I224>;
had been a "Press Me for Further Information" button. Plus, if you have an
Ahnentafel or other information from WorldConnect you want to include in
your .genealogy page, you just cut-and-paste the <.pre><./pre> selection
into your code.

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

This thread: