Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2001-06 > 0992457493

From: "Geoff Heath" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Linking to sections in same page.
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:38:13 +0100

Freda wrote:
> Can anyone direct me to a webpage that has links within the same page? I
am
> working on a photo album page. At the top I have albums listed. The
albums
> below are text of pictures in the albums. Click on the pictures and it
> opens.
> I want to jump to the selected album and then back to the top to the
album
> list again if they like.

My family history (URL below) has lots of examples, especially for
footnotes.
Click on the superscript number and you are taken to the appropriate
footnote.
Click on "Back" at the end of the footnote, and you're taken back to where
you were in the narrative.
Try Chapter 2 - plenty of footnotes there.

Geoff Heath
Mellor, Stockport, Cheshire
For my illustrated family history, see
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wgheath/index.htm