Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2001-09 > 1001271907

Subject: [FreeHelp] Pedigree Chart form
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 15:05:07 EDT

I have now created my pedigree chart mail-merge form, but not the template or
output pages needed to make it work.
I have put the chart on this page, so that you can see it
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alwyn/Glamchart.htm>;
If the submit button is clicked the "You've attempted to access a page which
does not exist" page comes up, which is not surprising as I have not uploaded
the page that the submit button attempts to access
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~alwyn/_derived/nortbots.htm>;
because the _derived etc. page is the one that makes Front Page extensions
work (or not!)
The problem I am having, at the moment, is that, despite looking through the
HTML codes for this page I cannot find any reference to this "derived" file
so that I can delete it and replace it with the Rootsweb information that I
will need.
Can anybody please tell me where it is?

Thanks again for your help

All the best