Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2001-09 > 1001298250

From: "Dee" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Pedigree Chart form
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 22:24:10 -0400

I know you are in the process of trying to get a process worked out, but when
someone has time I would like to know is the purpose of this pedigree chart
form: to put it there for others to fill out? I can't seem to get a handle on
the meaning or purose of this page; what it is used for. I don't understand the
"mail-merge form" what that means.

Thanks,
Dee.