Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2001-10 > 1003060572

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Guestbook
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 07:56:12 EDT

Hi Laurie,

Not to be the bearer of (more) bad news, but I tried to view your webpage and
obtained this message:

UNSUPPORTED WEB VERSION

This Web page could not be opened. The page uses a version of HTTP that is
not supported by this Internet online service. HTTP defines how your Web
browser responds to commands. Please contact the owner of this Web page for
more information.

I use Aol 6.0 and IE 5.5.....

Thanks,
Cindy