Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2001-10 > 1003075382

From: Pat Asher <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Guestbook
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 12:03:02 -0400

At 11:17 AM 10/14/2001, Laurie Lovelace wrote:
>there, I just clicked on it, and it seems to work fine for me. But my
>visitors can't either view the guestbook, or submit. From the query I
>received it appears to be the submit that the problem. "My" problem is I
>can't access my edit page on Rootsweb to delete a message. It tells me it
>doesn't exist. So, essentially there are two different problems with the
>guest book.

Hi Laurie,

I just signed your guestbook, so you have another entry to delete <G> I
don't see any problems with your code and it worked fine for me, so you're
going to need some details from anyone who is having problems
signing. What did they do? What error message did they get? What browser
are they using?

The Guestbook delete entry page is here:

http://resources.rootsweb.com/~guestbook/cgi-bin/delete_record.cgi

To access it, you use your Guestbook's Title, not the ID#. Be sure to type
it exactly as it appears on the view page: Manitoulin Autographs

And remember your password is CaSe seNsiTivE <G>

Pat Asher

This thread: