Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-01 > 1010449103

From: "Ann \(Jobe\) Brown" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Need help with background
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:18:23 -0500

I just got my pages yesterday and in process of transferring my huge site from another provider to Rootsweb. In the process I'm changing and adding a few things with one being trying out backgrounds instead of just colors. I write my own html.

Now the one that I made for the main index page turned out pretty good. It is at

However, on the ones on the 4 pedigree charts of my grandparents, there is a grayish-white horizontal line that appears after the tiling. Vertical is fine. Could someone please check the pedigree charts and let mw know why this is happening? Thanks!

As you can see also when I made the subdirectory, I spelled pedigree WRONG!

Ann (Jobe) Brown

This thread: