Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-01 > 1010449103

From: "Ann \(Jobe\) Brown" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Need help with background
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:18:23 -0500

I just got my pages yesterday and in process of transferring my huge site from another provider to Rootsweb. In the process I'm changing and adding a few things with one being trying out backgrounds instead of just colors. I write my own html.

Now the one that I made for the main index page turned out pretty good. It is at

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/index.html

However, on the ones on the 4 pedigree charts of my grandparents, there is a grayish-white horizontal line that appears after the tiling. Vertical is fine. Could someone please check the pedigree charts and let mw know why this is happening? Thanks!

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/pedigress/jessepedigree.html
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/pedigress/minniepedigree.html
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/pedigress/benpedigree.html
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/pedigress/ednapedigree.html

As you can see also when I made the subdirectory, I spelled pedigree WRONG!

Ann (Jobe) Brown

This thread: