Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-01 > 1010453107

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Need help with background
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 17:29:31 -0800

I downloaded the background and the grayline is part of the background.

Janie

At 07:18 PM 01/07/2002 -0500, Ann \(Jobe\) Brown wrote:
>I just got my pages yesterday and in process of transferring my huge site
from another provider to Rootsweb. In the process I'm changing and adding
a few things with one being trying out backgrounds instead of just colors.
I write my own html.

>Now the one that I made for the main index page turned out pretty good.
It is at

>http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/index.html
>
>However, on the ones on the 4 pedigree charts of my grandparents, there is
a grayish-white horizontal line that appears after the tiling. Vertical is
fine. Could someone please check the pedigree charts and let mw know why
this is happening? Thanks!

>http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/pedigress/jessepedigree
.html
>http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ajobebrown/pedigress/minniepedigre