Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-01 > 1010982616

From: "Joe Black" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V02 #22
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:30:16 -0600

Nancy,
I am not familiar with a code that fills in the body of the email, maybe
there are some javascripts that will do this. For the the subject basically
all you do is put a question mark after the email address,
then subject=then the subject of your email.

As you probably already know, there are free Recommend Me services out
there. One is the Pass-it-on gear at htmlgear. Here is the url
http://htmlgear.lycos.com/
Joe B.