Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-01 > 1011849502

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Miscellaneous Rootsweb Lists
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 00:18:22 EST

In a message dated 1/24/02 12:09:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> It seems to me I do this every once in a while. Someone wrote to me about
> Windows XP and I wanted to look and see if their is a mailing list for
that
> subject. Durned if I can find the page or pages that list the
non-genealogy
> lists.
> Can someone help me? I better find a better way of keeping track of this
> cause
> everytime I want to check something out I can't find it.

Holly-

Actually the computer related lists are included with the genealogy lists and
you can find all the Windows lists here:
http://lists.rootsweb.com/index/other/Internet_Help/

There doesn't appear to be one as yet for XP.

Joan

This thread: