Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-03 > 1015774739

Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V02 #112
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:38:59 EST

Dear Pat,
I've been getting error messages when I check out my guest book. After a
yellow filled triangle with an exclamation point, I see the following
message:

"An error has occurred in the script on this page,
Line: 3259
Char: 1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
&
action=view

Do you want to continue running scripts on this page?

Yes
No"

The Yes and No questions are in click on boxes.

I've clicked on both of these buttons with no apparent change in effect. The
warning box just goes away. What should I do to correct this problem and
make the error message go away permanently?

Lester J. Hartrick

Visit the Hartrick Clan Website at:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hartrickclan

This thread: