Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-03 > 1015778871

Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V02 #112
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 11:47:51 EST

Melanie,
If you save an animated gif into your documents, on you desktop, when you
look at the file (opening it to see it's full version) does it animate then?
If you are saving it as
a gif and it is animated, it should show the animation when opened. If not,
then the animation has been lost and you may need to go and get it again from
where ever you origionally got it. Save it by the same file name and
extension into your document folder. Then check it for animation by opening
the file.
Hope that helps.
nancy

> Hi everyone,
> This is my first post here, and I am having a problem. I have found an
animated background that I would like to use on my pages. What I am trying
to do is save the graphic to my desktop and then upload it to my pages. This
is where the problem comes in. When I save it, and then open it on my
desktop, it's not animated anymore. Will it reanimate once I upload it? Or
is there something I am doing wrong when saving it? I am saving it as a .gif
image. Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.
> Melanie >>

This thread: