Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-03 > 1016745140

From: Mary-Ann Vandaveer <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] hover buttons not working
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:12:31 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,

I tried to add hover buttons on my freepages website but they only worked when I viewed it on MS IE offline but not after uploading the site. So I thought, it's probably not allowed on rootsweb and created my own buttons (jpg's). But now I am having the same problem on another website http://www.vandaveer.de I would appreciate it very much if you could check and tell me what I am doing wrong. Maybe I made the same mistake on my rootsweb freepage. When I access the site (online and off) I see the hover buttons and the hover button links are also working but others only see grey bars. I would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Thanks for your help,

Mary-Ann

Please visit my website at: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~herz/