Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-03 > 1017449369

From: "MikenHelene" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Re: Sound on web pages
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 18:46:51 -0800

Elsie, yes that is an idea, but my genealogy web site is in place more for
me to display my work, and for my family. As most do, I welcome and enjoy
visitors, but to me, the music on my site tells a story. I want viewers to
be able to turn off that part of the story if they want to, not turn it on.

Just my thought

Visit the Rose Family at:
Rose/Rosen, Schwartz, Nurock
Theis, Michaels, Moe, O'Neil, Kerr, Kellner & King