Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-04 > 1019936454

From: "MikenHelene" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] HELP
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:40:54 -0500

You need to name your main or opening page index.html. So what you need to
do is go into your file manager, and you need to delete the original
index.html page, then rename your opening page index.html. So when you type
in your URL

You will see your opening page. Am I making any sense??

Come visit our Old City Directory Shop Online at
Over 80 Old City Directories preserved on CD to choose from
Take advantage of our
Free Lookup Site
and search the 1844 Chicago Illinois Directory ONLINE!
Bid on our Directories on eBay at

Our Genealogy Pages
Visit Our Farm at