Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-07 > 1025933765

From: "Jerry Criner" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Danger to living family members
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 00:36:23 -0500

Either you have the free promulgation of information, or you choose
censorship. And who is going to tell you what you can publish or say? That's
why we have the U.S. Constitution--to protect us from those who would decide
FOR us.
Jerry Criner
USA

HOMEPAGE OF THE CRINER FAMILY
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~crinerfamily/crinerfamily.htm

There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors, and no slave
who has not had a king among his. ~ Helen Keller