Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-08 > 1028386237

From: Doreen Edgar <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Please help a novice with Validation
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2002 15:50:37 +0100

on 3/8/02 12:32 am, at wrote:

> I am so frazzled at this point that I really don't know if I should just
> delete everything and start from scratch again or use my computer as a door
> stop.

Hi Dee

I know just how you feel - I'm feeling that way myself atm. One thing about
the validators - as far as I understand, the W3C have been "deprecating" a
number of tags (e.g. FONT) and if you you them then they will show up as
"errors" on the W3C validator, because they don't want you to use them. They
are still valid however, and are recognised by the browsers.

Doreen (Scotland)

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~edgarfamilyroots

This thread: