Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-08 > 1030500965

From: "Jim-Almquist" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Photo images - album with thumbnails
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 20:16:05 -0600

Boy, Is This getting complicated! ;-)
I've been reading the archives of this list all afternoon and didn't find an
explanation for what I want to do, so I'll have to ask you folks.
I want to post a bunch of photos to my web page.
I want to post in two column - Left Column is description of image - Image
(thumbnail) is in Right column.
There was lots of conversation in the archives about picture size and such,
but didn't see how to set up this photo album - I suppose in frames.
Maybe there's a site someplace that shows how to do this.
Help?
thanks Jim

This thread: