Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-09 > 1031604183

From: Elsi <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V02 #373
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 13:43:12 -0700 (PDT)

> Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:39:52 EDT
> Subject: [FreeHelp] sharing a site
>
> I don't think a number of people should have to
> share the same site...I have
> my genealogy, my boyfriends and my inlaw's to take
> care of...probably why i
> haven't taken a freepages site...also at a later
> time they might want to take
> over their own site and would be hard if they were
> all on the same one
>

> > Your Freepages space is unlimited. Trying to
> sneak in a second account
> > using a different email address is both unfair and
> unnecessary.

Ah, but no one said that you had to share a site with
other folks. What was said is that the space in a
FreePages account is unrestricted and there should be
no need for *you* to get a second site. If your
boyfriend or in-laws want to get a site & then ask you
to be the webmaster for it, that's OK.

What's *not* acceptable would be for you to set up
FreePages sites for other people, charging for your
services -- which is something that has happened in
the past. FreePages websites are free and no one
should use them to earn money. If someone charges for
their web programming, they should be using another
site instead of "reselling" the FreePages space.

Regards,
Elsi