Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-11 > 1036596971

From: Elsi <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Website
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2002 09:36:13 -0600

At 01:30 PM 11/06/2002 +0000, Bob Turcott wrote:

>To the help staff,

> Help!!! I have been trying to find a webpage that belongs to a cousin
>of mine, I have tried numerous searches on rootsweb, but cannot seem to
>find it.
> The Site would be a Lagasse web site owned by Bob Lagasse
> does this site exist and if so, is it private?

RootsWeb doesn't allow private web sites.

I looked around & didn't find a web site as such, but I did find a GEDCOM
submitted to the RootsWeb WorldConnect Project. Since the family tree data
is displayed as web pages, could this be what you are looking for?

http://wc.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=rlagdia

Regards,
Elsi

This thread: