Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-11 > 1037795978

From: Carolyn Obertein <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V02 #467
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 04:39:39 -0800 (PST)

Just thought I would offer up this website that
explains everything about creating a website with
step-by-step on how to do everything. Just pick the
area you need help in and follow the steps.
This has helped me tremendously!
http://www.mylibrarian.com/lis/workpad.html

<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~ricefamiliesinusa>;