Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-11 > 1038671091

From: Kerri Garvey <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Appropriate use of web site enquiry
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 07:44:55 -0800 (PST)

Allison,

Providing information on your website to SHARE with
others is what Freepages is all about. What you can
not do is use it for STORAGE. So, if ANYONE can have
access to your indices and other transcribed records
by following links provided on your homepage that is
fine. If you want to upload a pg called BMDindex.html
and provide no way for surfers to find it, that you
cannot do. As long as ANY & EVERYONE can find the
page to view it, it won't be inviolation of RW's AUP.

Note the other part of the quote mentions the types of
files you can not upload. However, most of us uses
.HTML, .HTM, .gif, .jpg, .pdf as they are the most
common files used on the web.

Kerri

=====
Kerri Elizabeth Garvey