Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-12 > 1038979699

From: Susan Buce <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Site Sharing
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 21:33:53 -0800

I'm happy to share my site with others, and welcome any feedback.
The BUCE / BUSE Family Homesite is at:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~buce

I have compiled the research from of a wide variety of folks seeking ancestors
with the BUCE or BUSE surname. There are relatively few of us out there, and I
felt we needed a single website to post all of our leads and research. The
Family Tree section has been an excellent visual way to offer the compiled
information from our researchers.

I would also be curious if anyone else has the weird "Christmas Eve Gift"
custom that my family shares. I've detailed it in the "Knick Knack Drawer"
section of my website.

So far I've had one person stumble across that page to say her weird relatives
do this too!

Susan Buce

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~buce

This thread: