Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2002-12 > 1040483263

From: "Bryan Mayberry" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V02 #505
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 09:07:43 -0600

Hello,

I make my pages with MS Word, but when I try to use a background template to make my pages fancier, Word creates "support files" and puts them in a folder. I can view the pages I've created just fine on my hard drive, but when I try to upload them to a server all I get is a white background. My question is this: how do I upload the contents of the folder to the server in order to make it work. I've exhausted all efforts on my own to do this, but to no avail.

Thanks,

Bryan

This thread: