Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2003-04 > 1049237594

From: "Ronald Lankshear \(Sydney Aust\)" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Problem uploading pages
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 08:53:23 +1000

Well Jeanne
I cannot actually see a Folder called FamNewsNews - that is just using my
browser.
There is an HTM page with that name for sure - and very interesting content
So the Thanks and Update should be in the main folder I suppose - but I
cannot find

Which method did you use to upload ..... Maybe folks can advise on that
I reorganised my site yesterday so the servers were working
Ron Lankshear - Sydney Aust
(from Shepherds Bush & Chiswick)
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~lankshear/ my family & document
sources