Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2003-04 > 1051535802

From: "ajfurn" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Modern Code
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:18:28 +0100

Forrest G,
The <. notation is used to prevent HTTP-based email clients from trying to
interpret lines of HTML which are offered as explanations/examples.

I think AOL users suffer in particular from this, though not being so
afflicted I cannot say for certain.

To implement HTML masked in this way, change <. to < .

HTH
Adrian