Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2003-05 > 1052887266

From: Jeanne Nelson <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Vines & Variant DNA Project web page
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 21:42:36 -0700 (PDT)

Fred,

Yes, you can get rid of table lines by opening your
page in Composer, clicking inside your table, clicking
on "Format" in the menu at the top of the page, and
clicking on "Table Properties". Change "Border Line
Width" from 1 to 0 and click "OK". The border lines
will show up as dotted lines on your working page, but
if you save the page and check "Preview", you will see
that the lines are not showing up online. You will
have to do this for each individual table on your
page.

I have done that with my freepages site at
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bruce/familynewsletters/
if you're interested in seeing what it looks like.

Keep up the good work on your site.

Best regards,
Jeanne Nelson
ABSOLUTELY FAMILY!