Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2003-09 > 1064712881

From: Rod Dav4is <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Runtime Error?
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:34:45 -0400

Yes, this is (usually) just sloppy coding of the adware javascript
and/or html, all too common these days. RW seems to have no control over
this content (but should!). As a guest on my page, these guys should be
on their best behavior, but typically manage to muck something up,
spoiling my otherwise error-free pages! ;o) Have they never heard of the
HTML specifications? :o(
Since the ads are changed periodically, you may see this and other
errors come and go.

-R.

--
Regards, Rod Dav4is / P.O. Box 118 / Hyde Park, NY 12538 / USA
Genealogy, et Cetera: http://freepages.rootsweb.com/~dav4is/ 352 ancestral & collateral families, mostly 17th - 19th century New England & European roots, total population: 78,700+

This thread: