Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2003-11 > 1069284688

From: "Hugh Watkins" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] question
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 23:31:28 +0000

Kathy B. Moore wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a website with Rootsweb. It's a one-family (BUNDOCK) name
> study. I
> did a recent search on Rootsweb for websites with my family name in
> it. MY
> website didn't come up!
> Why not?
> Kathy

You come up nicely on thid google search

-- Homepage of A Whole Lot of Bundock Family in Essex
... Essex,
England on Gen Web. This page belongs to. Kathy Bundock Moore, [British]
Society ... - 5k - Cached - Similar

Bundock Criminals
Bundock Criminals. ... Don't think of them as criminals...think of them
as Bundock
ancestors who added, uh, color to our heritage. Or not. _______________.
... bundock%20criminals.htm
- 68k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from ]

Ancestor Guide: Bundock Genealogy and Surname Search

but not so good here

number 22 and 23

funny url looks neater with _ instead of space bar

easier to read too

Will of Thomas Bundock the Younger of Birch, 1773

think about this one

"Bundock Thomas "

I think we all need to add name slist of this type too

all about making a site more "sexy" to google
to get a higher rating on the list

Hugh W

Danish archives FAQ

This thread: