Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-02 > 1075684361

From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] HTML coding question
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 17:12:46 -0800

I really need help. I want to change what happens on these pages. What I
would like to do is have the side bar slide, up or down, may be the width of
whats there but only about 3-4 inches long. And keep the major part of the
body the same is this possible? What would be the coding? I can copy paste
it into the page or create a new page with the coding implanted into it. My
skills are not that good. Please take a look and make a suggestion.. Now I'm
asking a lot could you write the code and send it back to me?

Thank you..

Nelda L. Percival nee Gilpin, IBSSG
Beatty descendant line #005
Beaty collateral line #10