Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-02 > 1075868515

From: "Holly Klass" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] HTML coding question
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 23:22:01 -0500

Nelda,

I see you took Pat's advice and divided your links to border both
sides of your text. I also think you could use the titles as links
instead of the "Page 1" in each instance. Would make the list
shorter and I think it would look better. Put the titles between the
course. The page looks really good.

Holly Klass

--
View all of my websites from: