Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-02 > 1077030930

From: "G. Lee Hearl" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] non-tiled image as a watermark background
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:15:30 -0500

Sarah,
Thanks for letting me know you can hear the music! Sorry the background
picture caused you a problem, it dosen't tile horizontally on my 17''
moniter and I don't have any problem reading the text. You will have to
admit, my page is DIFFERENT! Thanks, G. Lee
Your music sounds ok to me.
Your background image covers the "top fold" on my screen, but tiles
horizontally. On my 19" monitor, set at a resolution of 1024x768, I see
about 20% of the next tile on the right side of my display. (It's a pretty
picture, but I found it somewhat distracting. It cost me some eye-strain to
read the text in front of it.)<<<<

G. Lee Hearl
Authentic Appalachian Storyteller
Abingdon, Va.